Sayulita and San Pancho Real Estate
If you close your eyes and imagine yourself in a hippie surfer’s beach in the 70´s, laid back, slow pace, peace and love, well that is Sayulita. Sayulita is famous for its surfing but you will also find, Wind and Kite surfers, Kayaks, snorkeling, yoga and massages on the beach, fishing and much more.
Sayulita and San Pancho Lifestyle
in Sayulita you will can stay anywhere from Boutique hotels, Villas, Small hotels, Bungalows, even campsites for tents and RVs and enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars along its beautiful cobblestone streets.
It is a 45 to 60 minute drive from the airport but you can also get to Sayulita by car, taxi, Uber or bus. It is located in the state of Nayarit. Sayulita is the first little town after Punta Mita the border of the states of Jalisco and Nayarit.
San Francisco, Nayarit México AKA San Pancho
Located north of Sayulita, San Pancho is know as the cultural capital of the state of Nayarit for its educational, cultural, artistic and environmental projects.
San Pancho became a magnet for Expats from the USA and Canada as well as European settlers giving a Mexican feeling with cosmopolitan taste.
To get to San Pancho you can head north from Puerto Vallarta towards Tepic capital of the state of Nayarit, it is approximately 50 minutes from the airport and as Sayulita you can get here by Boat, Car, Uber, Taxi or Bus.
San Pancho and the whole Puerto Vallarta area are now for its amazing weather, it fluctuates between 72 degrees Farenheit in January to 92 degrees in Jun or July so you really have amazing weather to enjoy year round.
What kind of properties could I find in Sayulita and San Pancho?
- Sayulita and San Pancho are both coastal towns located in the state of Nayarit, Mexico, and they offer a variety of properties to suit different lifestyles and preferences. Here are some of the properties you could find in Sayulita and San Pancho:
- Beachfront properties: If you’re looking for a property with direct access to the beach, both Sayulita and San Pancho offer a range of options, including beachfront homes, condos, and villas. These properties usually offer stunning ocean views, and many have private access to the beach.
- Eco-friendly properties: Sayulita and San Pancho are known for their commitment to sustainability and eco-friendliness, and there are a number of properties in both towns that reflect this ethos. These may include homes with solar panels, rainwater harvesting systems, and other eco-friendly features.
- Traditional Mexican-style properties: If you’re looking for a property with traditional Mexican architecture, you’ll find plenty of options in Sayulita and San Pancho. Many homes and villas in these towns are built in the colorful, vibrant style that is typical of Mexican coastal towns.
- Luxury properties: For those seeking a more luxurious lifestyle, both Sayulita and San Pancho offer a range of high-end properties, including villas with private pools, spacious homes with multiple bedrooms, and more.
- Investment properties: Sayulita and San Pancho are both popular tourist destinations, so there are also opportunities to invest in properties that can be used as vacation rentals. These may include condos, villas, or homes with multiple bedrooms that can accommodate families or large groups.
Overall, Sayulita and San Pancho offer a diverse range of properties to suit different lifestyles and budgets, and both towns have a unique charm that makes them attractive to a wide variety of people.
Is it safe to invest in Sayulita and San Pancho?
As with any investment, there are always risks involved, and it’s important to do your due diligence before investing in Sayulita or San Pancho. However, overall, these towns are considered safe and are popular with both domestic and international investors.
In terms of safety, Sayulita and San Pancho are both considered relatively low-crime areas, with a strong police presence and active community involvement in keeping the towns safe. However, as with any town or city, it’s important to be aware of your surroundings and take basic safety precautions, such as not walking alone at night and avoiding leaving valuables in your car or unattended on the beach.
When it comes to investing, both Sayulita and San Pancho have experienced significant growth in recent years, with a strong real estate market and increasing property values.
Overall, while there are always risks involved in any investment, many people have successfully invested in properties in these towns.